Software Developer (C#, C++,.Net)
- Ellifoot Lane, Hull, United Kingdom
ECM Systems is a long-established principal supplier of software solutions to the UK retail gaming industry. We are part of the Playtech Group, a worldwide leader in gaming software.
We build and maintain a broad range of products including nationwide real-time gaming networks and the UK’s largest estate of handheld retail gaming software applications.
We are a leading industry software innovator and need experienced developers to join us
Working as a key member of our experienced and friendly team, you will be able to:
- Work across a range of products and technologies, covering server and client sides
- Create high quality, high availability software
- Add your ideas and input to innovative software solutions
- Apply and expand your skills and knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with scope for increasing responsibility and to grow your skills across a wide range of software
You will have solid demonstrable experience in and understanding of one or more of the following core skills and preferably some of the desirable skills:
- Core Skills
Desirable Wider Skills
- Web Back End e.g. - Web Services, REST
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Automated testing e.g. - Specflow, NUnit, Selenium or similar
ECM has a strong team culture encouraging collaboration and collective ownership.
- Thrive working in a team environment
- Join in constructive feedback and advice loops with team members
- Contribute to the full project lifecycle - from design and planning, through implementation to final testing and deployment
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed requirements to time, cost and quality standards
- Create reliable and efficient code solutions
- Be well organised, self-motivated and flexible
- Take ownership of tasks and problems
- Competitive salary plus benefits, experience dependant
- Pension scheme supported with professional financial advice
- Group Bonus scheme, Life & Sickness insurance
- Up to 28 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Flexible working hours including options for occasional home working
- Positive, modern, open and friendly working environment
- Rural setting in landscaped grounds with on-site car parking
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.