Software Delivery Co-ordinator: £27K - £35K
- Back Piccadilly, Manchester, UK
Playtech – Global leader in gaming platforms and content
Our team of 6,000+ in 20 countries provides the most innovative solutions in the industry.
Our Manchester offices host the leading supplier of management systems to the bricks-and-mortar casino industry. We provide the platforms that run the leading casinos and resorts from Monte Carlo to Mendoza, Santiago to Sochi, Manila to Marrakesh and Saigon to Salford.
We are looking to expand our team with talented individuals who can help us continue to disrupt this dynamic industry, with cleverly designed solutions and leading-edge technology.
We have several fast-moving, autonomous product teams and want to deliver high-quality software on time to our customers. You will be aligning and managing software deliveries across the teams and making work, dependencies and deliveries visible throughout the company.
This is an excellent pathway to a career in software project management.
In this role, we would expect you to be:
- Well organised and able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Technically minded and able to understand and describe software deliverables
- Able to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks and projects
- A team player who is proactive and able to work with a wide range of people and problems
Our main strength is the diversity of our team and the variety of backgrounds we represent.
We want you to bring your personality and perspective to help us drive our business forward.
For this role, we expect:
- Good business IT knowledge
- A creative approach of how to present information
- Very good Excel
- Good Microsoft Project
- Project management/PMO experience is desirable.
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities employer, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.