- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Playtech IMS is looking for DevOps engineers are an integral part of the IMS service teams. As such they have an influence on all aspects of IMS and its deliveries including (but not limited to) the lifecycle of the software, the processes, the tools as well as the general teamwork and culture. As an IMS DevOps engineer you:
- Will be keeping the lights on for critical parts of Playtech's software solutions.
- Will be creating automation tooling to carry out configuration and product changes in production systems.
- Will be constantly re-thinking and improving our current processes.
- Will be investigating and analyzing problems in production environments with the help of application logs, source code, development tools, and documentation.
- Will be taking an active role in knowledge sharing and ensuring effective information flow between all relevant parties.
- Will be participating in discussions, planning sessions, designs, and even implementations and testing of our software solutions.
The ideal IMS DevOps engineers:
• Have experience with DevOps mindset and practices.
• Are familiar with Linux environments and command-line tools/bash scripting.
• Are comfortable with Java, Python, and SQL (Oracle, MySQL)
• Adapt quickly in constantly changing circumstances and enjoy fast-paced environments - swift context switching comes naturally to them.
• Can see the big picture and consider possible effects of their actions.
• Are punctual and have a trained eye for details.
• Can contribute to the team where the contribution is required – be it in development, QA, configuration, maintenance.
• Have great written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Bring positivity and open communication style to the team.
• Have a strong sense of ownership and inner drive to improve.
• Will not be stopped by some bumps on the road - always keeping end goal on their mind.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office