Manual Game Tester
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
We are looking for a Manual Game Tester to help build new casino and online gaming solutions.
The Manual Game Tester will be engaged in testing:
- Modern Web editors that allow for the rapid creation of online games and maths
- Testing online games
- Supporting the Game Submission QA process for games built by third parties
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting products and to gain experience with both the Games and large Enterprise environment with one of the world’s largest gaming companies.
The role will be engaged in:
All UI testing areas
- Innovative single-page, HTML5 web applications
- Games testing (initially HTML5) with canvas rendered UIs
- Game client development tools
- Game server development tools
Developer Program Test Support
Working with content units to test their games
- Game submissions
Defining Test Processes
- Environmental management
Systems to be tested will include:
- An enterprise grade real time event based IT system for online gaming
- Logic processing engines for online gaming
- IT systems to allow rapid creation of Gaming content
- Games themselves
- UI testing experience
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Experience with test management systems such as Jira
- Creation of test plans and test strategies for gaming products and tools
- Proactive and motivated.
- Automated web based testing tools
- Selenium, Java, Junit, XML/HTML/Json Knowledge
- Web sockets
- ISTQB(Or equivalent)
- Gaming industry experience
- A working understanding of development Methodologies both agile and formal: Agile, Continuous Delivery, waterfall
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities employer, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.