Product Owner Poker
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Our Poker Product team is looking for its new Product Owner, who will work with the business and the R&D team to bring our Poker portfolio to the next level.
The daily tasks:
- Work closely with Product team leader and Product managers to define the vision and goals;
- Define detailed requirements for the Product Manager’s business requirements documents;
- Collaborate with Product Managers in the definition of product/feature use case scenarios for demo;
- Prepare backlog of user stories and all related functionality, and manage backlog grooming (refinement) meetings.
- Work closely with R&D on preparation and planning of the initiatives that will be developed in the next cycle;
- Communicate and clarify feature requirements;
- Prioritize tasks: functional items, non-functional items and defects.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to deliver quality solutions in an iterative, agile way;
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and represent Product team;
- Work closely with iPoker, Front-End and Release divisions to activate functionality properly;
- Perform product acceptance tests for the functionality stream deliveries;
- Work closely with Tech Writer to describe the functionality on release notes and manuals;
- Work closely with Poker licensees and lead to a successful implementation of functionalities;
- Work closely with Design team to create best possible UX;
- Know the market and industry trends and perform competitive gap analysis.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 3 years professional experience as Software Product Owner or Software Project Manager;
- Higher education, preferably in the field of IT and/or project management;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Experience influencing and coordinating people of various backgrounds and hierarchical levels;
- Ability to easily translate business requirements and user stories into deliverables, and communicate them properly to technical staff;
- Advanced English.
- Knowledge of online Poker solutions (either from delivery side, or as a player)
- Previous experience as QA Engineer or software developer
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office