- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit http://www.playtech.com
We are seeking a Junior HTML5 Game developer to help build new casino and online gaming solutions.
The Junior HTML5 Game developer will be engaged in:
- Creating core libraries to help solve common problems of game development.
- Maintaining current code on live games.
- Developing modern tools to assist with the rapid creation of online games.
- Providing technical support to our customers.
- Developing cross platform games using the latest HTML5 technologies.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting technologies and want to deliver the next generation gaming experience with one of the world’s largest gaming companies.
You will work with current code on our tools and live games portfolio, in response to identified bugs or to changes driven from new regulations and new feature requests.
You will have the chance to help shape our technical product delivery, chose technologies, and help us transform an internal tool suite into a set of industry winning products. This will be undertaken using a modern Agile continuous delivery development model.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist users of core libraries with training and queries.
- Build and advise on making HTML5 games with Game Suppliers.
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model.
- Game development: - pixi.js or Phaser
- Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test.
- Real time rendering: - WebGL, OpenGL, HTML5 Canvas
- Chrome/Firefox dev tools, debugger, inspector.
- Gulp, npm.
- Git, Jenkins.
- Unity, GameMaker, or any other framework/engine
- Game industry experience.
- UX and UI design.
About the Team and Project
Corosin is a team within Playtech UK that leads work on new and innovative tools for the creation of online games. The Corosin team functions with the passion, freedom and attitude of a start-up, yet with the resources and customers of one of the world’s biggest gaming companies.
The Corosin team’s products are changing the gaming industry and are at the heart of Playtech’s future and we would like you to be part of that future too.