Junior SQA Engineer
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Playtech Sports Digital UK specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005 Playtech Sports Digital UK GenBet products provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated Jn SQA Engineer to work alongside with Playtech Sports Digital UK development teams, developing and executing test plans.
Our QA team carries out a critical function by ensuring high quality of software releases, meeting the needs of stakeholders and ensuring the process for software delivery is followed.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Review customer requirements and use cases
- Write and execute test cases and suites for new features
- Execute test cases and suites for existing functionality
- Update and maintain internal documentation (Confluence)
- Work at all stages of our products lifecycle
- Able to plan and prioritise personal tasks and work to meet deadlines
- Issue reporting and tracking
- Testing cycles reporting
- Maintaining existing test assets
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Strong IT academic background
- Web / Mobile testing experience
- Basic knowledge on HTTP
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Knowledge on a programming language (Python, Java, etc)
- Test Plan development and documentation
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Bug tracking systems (Mantis, ClearQuest, FogBugs, JIRA)
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Development (Python, Java, C, C++, C#)
- Oracle SQL
- Experience in the betting industry
We have a varied culture where you could be involved in;
- Attending meetups in our London offices
- Team lunches and dinners
- Weekly fitness courses
- Running club / Gym
- Quarterly release parties
- Football on Fridays
- Pool tables
- Games consoles
- Annual bonus review
- Corporate Pension scheme
- Training and development at all levels
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days paid annual leave (buy and sell scheme)
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit and drinks in all offices