- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Infrastructure Systems Administrator is part of the Corporate IT Infrastructure team, running the internal IT infrastructure in networking, virtualisation, corporate servers, development environments and DR, in Playtech sites located across Europe and around the world. Our team is spread across multiple offices, and working remotely.
- Manage and troubleshoot issues across all infrastructure systems components and the network.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Linux and Windows servers, storage devices, Group Policy, backup and restore.
- Provide risk assessments
- Assess new opportunities
- Manage assets lifecycle, including installation, setup, software maintenance and decommissioning,
- Work with multiple vendors for support.
- Flag potential issues
- Work with stakeholders to develop the necessary infrastructure solutions to implement the company’s strategies.
- Capacity management
- Troubleshooting & management skills in networking and IT infrastructure
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such as data centers, cloud, virtualization, storage and backup
- Proven track record in designing and implementing infrastructure solutions for complex IT projects
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of Active Directory in a corporate environment
- Able to work largely unsupervised, remotely, as part of a virtual team.
- Able to finish tasks on given deadlines
- Experience working with the following technologies
- Vmware ESXi
- Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL/Centos)
- Windows Server & Active Directory
- Enterprise-grade storage technologies (EMC/HP/DELL/Nimble)
- Deep understanding of networking technologies such as routers, switches, VPN, firewalls, load balancers, proxy servers
- Pulse Secure VPN appliance
- Setup and administration of FibreChanel and iSCSI SAN systems and switches
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that given the current circumstances, the interview process will be held remotely, through virtual conference tools.