HR Specialist Intern 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
This is a temporary internship (4-5 months) on a flexible schedule (6 hours/day). Due to the current situation worldwide, part of the internship will be conducted in a hybrid office/ remote mode.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Perform HR information system data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Assist with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Conduct research for projects as requested
- Assist with events and initiatives’ organization
- Assist in compiling reports and status updates about active HR projects
- Assist with employee training organization, documentation and follow up
- University student in majors like Psychology, HR, Business administration, or other applicable
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent English
- High level of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Very communicative
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office