- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Your influential mission. You...
- Will help us implement new functionalities as well as enhance the existing solutions
- Will work on an in-house product following the principle "take your time to do things properly"
- Will have a possibility to learn about and work on all aspects of a diverse product including various high availability server-client applications, web applications, and desktop applications
- Will be able to see the immediate result of your work on our specialized hardware products
Your unlimited powers. You...
- Have proficiency in Java and willingness to learn and develop further
- Think of problems like puzzles and enjoy solving them
- Always insist on understanding problems completely to be able to implement proper solutions instead of quick fixes
- Are interested in full-stack development
- Have good communication skills in English
You will also benefit from..
- Having experience with large scale client-server systems
- Having experience with Unix-like operating systems
- Having experience with load testing large scale systems
- Having experience with any of the following technologies: Oracle Database, Hibernate, Spring boot, JBoss/WildFly application server, OSGI, Git, GitLab
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office