Account Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
Based at our offices in the World Trade Centre, and reporting into the Head of Projects, we're looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our growing team. You will be providing an excellent level of service to both internal and external clients, consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
As our Account Manager you will handle all aspects of account management:
- Be on top of customer business model, including:
- Marketing strategy (i.e. Bonuses, Admin usage, etc.)
- Retention and Conversion strategy
- Responsible for customer performance and revenue growth by making strategic recommendations using:
- KPI(s) & Benchmark analysis
- Operational audit
- BI tools
- Managing customer requests and needs
- Providing first level business support
- Escalation point for technical issues
- Promoting tasks internally (i.e. development requests, initiation of new projects)
- Responsible for customer service level
- Experienced with managing or working with international customers
- Experience with a software or internet company in relevant position like Account Management or Project Management (preferred)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, self-managed, team player, multitasker
- Service and business orientated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of internet advertising
- Will be responsible of hitting the targets
- Knowledge of budget/forecasting is an advantage
- Availability to travel is essential (when travelling is allowed)
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.