Account Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Quickspin is a Playtech company and one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and entertaining video slots. We always strive to improve - yet stay playful. We also happen to be really awesome. In order to take the company’s story to the next level, we’re now looking for an Account Manager to join us from Gibraltar (in connection to Playtech's office).
Are you social, happy, curious, and determined? Then you’ll fit right in! As an Account Manager at Quickspin, reporting to the Head of Account Management in Malta, you work closely with our Gibraltar-based clients to maximize our business relationships. You will play an important role in our Commercial team, who are currently based in both Malta and Stockholm; where you will work with everything from building long-lasting relationships with our Key partners to setting strategic goals and delivering on commercial targets. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best products in the gaming industry and have substantial impact on the way we conduct business. By working with our clients, you will have a strong learning curve and be able to maintain and grow our business. Our Commercial team is a group of diverse, skilled, and fun individuals, where we help each other to thrive together. You will work in a casual and playful atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter. Role and responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Present games and promotions to our partners
- Identify opportunities for growth such as market entries or marketing campaign
- Reporting to the Head of Account Management
- Travelling when possible/ required for external and internal meetings
- Ability to deal with decision makers up to C-level.
- Have extensive experience managing B2B relationships.
- Can show a strong knowledge of the gaming industry and its trends.
- You are driven, creative and organized person with an interest in excellent service.
- You have excellent skills in the Office 365 package and strong presentation skills (numbers, games etc)
- Have a keen eye for numbers, trends, and growing business
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Deal negotiation experience
- Game provider experience
- Worked remotely before
- Experience with UK operators.
We are seeking a positive, creative, and self-motivated person that wants to thrive in their career and have lots of fun along the way. At Quickspin, Team comes first – and so you are also, of course, a team player. We go by the vision of “We create Awesomeness” and that goes with everything we do – From creating a great work environment together, to creating the best gambling experience ever through our games. Life at Quickspin simply never gets boring – and it won’t take long until it really feels like home. You will be surrounded by kind, corny, and simply put - awesome people - that are truly passionate about what they do. We are also proud to say that we offer an excellent package, flexible hours and of course, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. To our Account Managers in Gibraltar, we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture at the Playtech office.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Curious to know more about Quickspin? Check out our career page https://career.quickspin.com/