Graphic Designer 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
As a result of continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity as a Graphic Designer to join our business. Reporting into the Operations & Marketing Advisor, we’re looking for an experienced, passionate & creative individual that will generate great ideas and polished executions that meet Playtech standards.
You’ll know the ins-and-outs of great design, best practice and how to create engaging visuals that bring our products to life. You will:
- Uphold brand guidelines and possess strong knowledge of design standards.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time.
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations.
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi and Keynote
- Bachelor of Arts in Design / Visual Communication or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign - a must
- Proven experience in designing for commercial companies.
- Proven expertise in designing marketing materials for web a& mobile such as: banners and mailers.
- Gaming background – a big advantage
- Strong design, colour, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Strong attention to details, organizational skills and accuracy
- Team player & highly self-motivated
- Please attach a link to a portfolio of completed design projects.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.