CRM Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
We’re currently looking to recruit for an experienced and passionate CRM Manager. Reporting into the Head of CRM, you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from key customers to internal marketing teams and various departments within Playtech. The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS and direct mail, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty, look after the whole lifecycle of the campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Plan, implement and analyze CRM campaigns.
- Provide insights and identify target groups for CRM initiatives.
- Campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and revision of conversion, retention and reactivation plans Plan and design user flows for different player’s status, which will occur once a specific trigger/s is set.
- Analyze the response rate and ROI to the campaigns.
- Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real-time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
- Use analytics and business judgment to identify and solve business problems.
- Provide analytical insights for business issues.
- Support ad-hoc analysis
- Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven experience in a similar level CRM role in a similar gaming company, preferably (but not essential) in the online gambling sector.
- Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools.
- Working knowledge of databases and email platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal \ influencing skills.
- Fluency in English
- Dutch mother tongue level- an advantage
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.