CARD SHUFFLER (Online Casino)
- Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, Michigan, us
PT Services (Delaware) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market. Playtech offers cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading gaming operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, our approach has been centered on continual development. PT Services (Delaware) LLC represents Playtech’s Live product, and our studio contains hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras, broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market.
Playtech has more that 6000 employees across the globe, wherein 2000 talented professional are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world. This is your opportunity to join our international team in Michigan, USA!
For more information about our company please visit our website www.playtech.com and join us for a great ride that will lead to an even better future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present and lead online streaming games.
- Inform players about the rules of the game.
- Follow and supervise the updates and amendments in the game leading procedures.
- Provide the highest standards of professionalism and politeness towards the live casino audience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (day, mid-day, night, weekend, holidays)
- Maintain professional appearance standards.
- Detail oriented.
- Cooperative spirit and willingness to learn.
- No previous job experience required.
- $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Work in international, sustainable, and innovative company
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high end breakroom with unlimited coffee.
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Training program
- Paid Training days
- 10 Days PTO per year
- Night shift differential pay
- Paid break, which is more than an hour per day.
- Assistance in obtaining Michigan gaming license.
- Free Parking
- Assigned locker for each employee.
Our work environment follows COVID-19 safety protocol. No close contact with players, smoke free and crowd free
Please let us know if you have more questions or need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!