Online Gaming Floor Supervisor
- 1 convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
PT Services (New Jersey) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market Playtech offers cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading gaming operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, our approach has been centered on continual development. PT Services (New Jersey) LLC represents Playtech Live product, and our studios contain hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras, broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market.
More than 1,830 talented professionals are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world and you have an opportunity to join our international team in New Jersey!
Visit our website to learn more about our company.
- Monitor and identify disruptions of operations department, technical problems and immediately act in accordance with set company policies and procedures.
- Have excellent knowledge of all games provided by the company and be able to explain strategies and rules applied in those games.
- Provide employees with constructive feedback and monitor their performance.
- Represent company’s management and their interests, considering confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Organize and control operations facility during the shift.
- Prepare daily and/or monthly reports.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and team management skills and experience is a must for position.
- Casino experience though not required but will receive first consideration.
- Ability to quickly react to different situations and navigate in essence of the problem.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and unambiguously explain issues related to work, company's rules, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate and connect with different people, motivate them, and provide with feedback.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (evening, weekend, holidays)
- High accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Work in international, sustainable, and innovative company
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high end breakroom with unlimited coffee
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Training program
- Paid Training days
- 10 Days PTO per year
- Night shift differential pay
- Paid break
- Assistance in obtaining New Jersey gaming license
- Free Parking
- Assigned locker for each employee.
Our work environment follows COVID-19 safety protocol. No close contact with players, smoke free and crowd free
Please let us know if you have more questions or need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!