Poker Product Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more. For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
- Ensure the day-to-day Poker Operations are running smoothly.
- You will own the Poker product roadmap, including gathering requirements, business development requests, implementation management and prioritisation.
- Optimise user experience across registration, cashier, games offering and support.
- Responsible for new releases and making sure these are within the company standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate, manage, monitor and optimise the Poker website to continually improve performance of our margin and revenue.
- Drive new product development and identify ideal Poker product strategy, enhance the UX and inspire and support the design team to deliver product enhancement and innovation
- Regularly review competitors in the marketplace and report on the state of the market and compare the Poker KPI performance against main rivals. Also make recommendations following this research to enhance the Poker product offering to enhance the performance of the business and improve market share.
- Support the Digital Marketing and CRM teams to deliver product focused marketing activities to deliver the required financial KPIs.
- Passionate about Poker.
- Online Poker product experience with understanding of financial KPI focus and analysis.
- Knowledge of product development processes and concepts, especially in an agile environment.
- Results focused individual seeking out new and innovative ways to add commercial value to the operation with a proactive disposition to own and improve the product.
- Experience in day-to-day Poker product operations, understanding online gaming
- Product roadmap ownership and budgetary management skills preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal influencing skills.
- Ability to manage a team effectively to build strong working relationships with people across the business as well as third parties.
- Dutch speaking/reading/writing an advantage
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.