IT Technical Support Specialist
- Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, Michigan, us
PT Services (Delaware) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market. Playtech offers cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading gaming operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, our approach has been centered on continual development. PT Services (Delaware) LLC represents Playtech’s Live product, and our studio contains hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras, broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market.
Playtech has more that 6000 employees across the globe, wherein 2000 talented professional are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world. This is your opportunity to join our international team in Michigan, USA!
For more information about our company please visit our website www.playtech.com and join us for a great ride that will lead to an even better future.
- To be main point of contact for any technical issues
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and servers running Windows OS
- Installation of professional studio equipment: cameras, lighting and audio
- Troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues with OS, MS Office, e-mail, network, etc.
- Full Windows OS setup, including drivers, BIOS and other related software.
- Monitoring of healthy functioning of all systems
- Previous proven experience in the delivery of IT support services
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good Windows OS skills - diagnosing network issues, installations, config and remote support, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, MS Office 365
- Networking knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Strong experience of problem solving, troubleshooting and fault-finding software application issues
- Ability to translate technology into simple terms
- Flexibility to work in shifts is required, including night shifts and overtime, when needed
- $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Full time job
- 12 h shift schedule
- Work in international, sustainable, and innovative company
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high end breakroom with unlimited coffee.
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 10 Days PTO per year
- Night shift differential pay
- Free Parking
Our work environment follows COVID-19 safety protocol. No close contact with players, smoke free and crowd free
Please let us know if you have more questions or need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!