Video Game Presenter (Online Casino Dealer)
- 1 convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
PT Services (New Jersey) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, it’s approach has been centered on the continual development. PT Services (New Jersey) LLC represents Playtech Live product and it’s studios contain hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market. More than 1830 talented professionals are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world and you have an opportunity to join our international team in New Jersey!
- Present and lead online streaming games.
- Inform players about the rules of the game.
- Follow and supervise the updates and amendments in the game leading procedures.
- Provide the highest standards of professionalism and politeness towards the live casino audience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (day, mid-day, night, weekend, holidays)
- Maintain professional appearance standards.
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Previous experience in a customer-oriented role is an advantage
- Cooperative spirit and willingness to assist in any players issues and complaints.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Work in international, sustainable, and innovative company
- $12.00 - $17.00 per hour + Customer Tips
- Fulltime position
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high end breakroom with unlimited coffee.
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Training program
- Paid Training days
- 10 Days PTO per year
- Night shift differential pay
- Paid break, which is more than 1 hour per day.
- Assistance in obtaining New Jersey gaming license.
- Free Parking
- Assigned locker for each employee.
Our work environment follows COVID-19 safety protocol. No close contact with players, smoke free and crowd free
Please let us know if you have more questions or need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!