IT Tech Support 
- Convention Blvd, Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
PT Services (New Jersey) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, it’s approach has been centered on the continual development. PT Services (New Jersey) LLC represents Playtech Live product and it’s studios contain hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market. More than 1830 talented professionals are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world and you have an opportunity to join our international team in New Jersey!
- To be the main point of contact for any technical issues
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and servers running Windows OS
- Installation of professional studio equipment: cameras, lighting and audio
- Troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues with OS, MS Office, e-mail, network, etc.
- Full Windows OS setup, including drivers, BIOS and other related software.
- Monitoring of healthy functioning of all systems
- Previous proven experience in the delivery of IT support services
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good Windows OS skills - diagnosing network issues, installations, config and remote support, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, MS Office 365
- Networking knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Strong experience of problem solving, troubleshooting and fault-finding software application issues
- Ability to translate technology into simple terms
- Flexibility to work in shifts is required, including night shifts and overtime, when needed
- $20 - $22 an hour
- Full-time job
- Work in international, sustainable and innovative company
- To be a part of a fast paced, quickly growing organization
- Career opportunities
- Motivated, professional and friendly colleagues
- Please let us know if you have more questions or you need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!