TRAINER (ONLINE CASINO)
- Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, Michigan, United States
PT Services (Delaware) LLC is part of Playtech - the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market. Playtech offers cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading gaming operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, our approach has been centered on continual development. PT Services (Delaware) LLC represents Playtech’s Live product, and our studio contains hundreds of state-of-the-art cameras, broadcasting in premium HD quality, offering the fastest streaming and highest up-time in the market.
Playtech has more that 6000 employees across the globe, wherein 2000 talented professional are part of Playtech Live from different countries all over the world. This is your opportunity to join our international team in Michigan, USA!
For more information about our company please visit our website www.playtech.com and join us for a great ride that will lead to an even better future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train new employees and help them gain practical skills and comprehension of theoretical aspects.
- Schedule re-training sessions with existing employees for skills improvement or introduction of new games.
- Develop, improve, and restore training materials, constantly improve the quality of training, and recommend amendments to the training program and adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions, oversee and direct seminars, workshops, and lectures.
- Monitor and review the progress of new employees during the training program and ensure that they are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- With casino experience preferably
- Proficiency in computer application, preferably Power Point, Microsoft Office, Photo Shop, etc.
- Must possess skills on instruction methods and techniques, research, and sources of information.
- Must have experience in training, coaching, or teaching methodology tools
- Self-confident, positively minded, proactive, result oriented personality
- $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Work in international, sustainable, and innovative company
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high end breakroom with unlimited coffee
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Professional Training program
- Paid Training days
- 10 Days PTO per year
- Paid break
- Assistance in obtaining Michigan gaming license
- Free Parking
- Assigned locker for each employee.
- Working schedule will be Monday to Friday with flexible hours.
Our work environment follows COVID-19 safety protocol. No close contact with players, smoke free and crowd free
Please let us know if you have more questions or need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!