Senior Infrastructure System Administrator (m/f)
- Diefenbachgasse 35, Wien, Austria
We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmö, Nicosia and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can become part of it!
Part of the Corporate IT Infrastructure team, running the internal IT infrastructure in networking, virtualisation, corporate servers, development environments and DR, in Playtech sites located across Europe and around the world. Our team is spread across multiple offices, and working remotely. In this exciting position you will:
- Manage and troubleshoot issues across all infrastructure systems components and the network.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Linux and Windows servers, storage devices, Group Policy, backup and restore.
- Manage assets lifecycle, including installation, setup, software maintenance and decommissioning,
- Work with stakeholders to develop the necessary infrastructure solutions to implement the company’s strategies.
- Setup and administration of FibreChanel and iSCSI SAN systems and switches (desired)
- Troubleshooting & management skills in networking and IT infrastructure
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such as data centers, cloud, virtualization, storage and backup
- Proven track record in designing and implementing infrastructure solutions for complex IT projects
- Able to work largely unsupervised, remotely, as part of a virtual team and able to finish tasks on given deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience working with the following technologies
- Vmware ESXi
- Enterprise-grade storage technologies (EMC/HP/DELL/Nimble)Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL/Centos)
- Windows Server & Active Directory (in a corporate environment)
- Checkpoint (advantageous)
- Cisco routers and switches (advantageous)
- Pulse Secure VPN appliance (advantageous)
What we offer
- A pleasant and friendly work environment in a growing and dynamic company, operating on an international level
- Challenging tasks with innovative products
- Ongoing professional trainings on own initiative
- Minimum monthly salary pursuant to CBA is EUR 3.094,- gross (ST1/advanced level)
- Of course, remuneration can be well above the stated minimum, depending on qualification and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperative atmosphere with a friendly work environment
- Excellent connections to the public transportation system, as well as subsidised underground parking spaces
- Sodexo vouchers