DevOps Engineer 
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
• Internal infrastructure migration to cloud
• Constant improvements in release and product delivery process
• Troubleshooting of complex multicomponent systems
• Internal dev/qa envs setup and support
• Dev/qa support
• L2 production support of multiple clients (500+)
• Advanced Linux administration skills - 3+ year of experience
• High experience python scripting
• Good UNIX scripting
• Hands-on experience in AWS PaaS and IaaS (e.g., lambda, terraform)
• EC2, ECB, Cloud Watch, S3, Cloud Front
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, SSH, etc
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Continuous Integration knowledge — setup, configure, support (Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Bamboo, pipelines)
• General experience with VMWare or another virtualization system
• Infrastructure support, monitoring, backup systems
• Good English — spoken and written.
Nice to have:
• Experience with web applications support
• Android/iOS web debug
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company