Product Owner 
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Since Playtech's inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
• Translate the business vision and needs of strategic stakeholders into actionable engineering tasks and deliverables
• Develop and maintain detailed user stories in a prioritized product backlog which accurately reflects customer and business priorities
• Create use case diagrams, high-level page flows and functional flow diagrams to ensure teams have an understanding of the big picture
• Ensure that business vision and goals associated with feature sets are communicated clearly to the engineering team, and that delivered products address business value
• Be the primary product champion within the project team to continuously ensure development activities are optimally aligned with customer needs
• Participate in planning meetings, daily Scrums, Sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
• Inspect the product progress during the sprint to accept or reject completed work
• Create and maintain release roadmaps based on projected team speed, estimated size of features, and business priority
• 2+ years of experience in a technical environment in the role of Product Owner
• Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of technical systems requirements as well as business initiatives
• Project management skills
• Ability to lead the team in the role of project manager and treat each delivery as a separate project
• Ability to thrive in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Ability to actively manage priority and scope for technical development efforts
• Be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
• Ability to build trust across groups of technology & business people to gather information and deliver projects.
• Some experience with overseas teams is an advantage
• B.Sс in a related field is an advantage
• Certified Scrum Product Owner is an advantage
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Professional growth