Senior Front End Developer 
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content, regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless anytime anywhere gameplay, the ultimate gaming experience and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design, software and services, and data-driven optimization.
We deliver the complete solution and game-changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centered on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.
Mobile and Web Platform is new product in Playtech portfolio that is custom developed CMS. The platform offers a joint solution for mobile and web clients and is delivered as out of the box portal product or as part of complex customer tailored solution. This is truly open platform and provides a flexible solution that maximizes player gaming experience whilst minimizing operational costs.
Our development unit offers agile environment, welcomes new ideas and technologies, as well as improvements of day-to-day processes and activities. This is a great opportunity for professional who is looking for challenge and experience working in dynamic international environment.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver solutions.
• Communicate, work closely with other team members and business stakeholders.
• Work within a team responsible for delivering pricing projects with significant business and customer benefits.
• Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web apps.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems
• React, Redux, HOC, React Hooks
• Grunt, webpack
• WebSockets (socket.io)
• Git, Git Flow
• Any CI/CD
• Good communication skills
Would be a plus:
• Front-end performance audit