Software Developer (C, C++)
- Ellifoot Lane, Hull, United Kingdom
We are a leading industry software innovator and looking for experienced developers to join the Team
ECM Systems is a long-established principal supplier of software solutions to the UK retail gaming industry. We are part of the Playtech Group, a worldwide leader in gaming software.
We build and maintain a broad range of products including nationwide real-time gaming networks and the UK’s largest estate of handheld retail gaming software applications.
About You and the Role
We’re looking for someone who can work on both our bespoke gaming system software and our Microsoft / PC based gaming software. Time spent in each area will vary as required by project needs.
Working as a key member of our experienced and friendly team, you will be able to:
Work across a range of products and technologies
- Create high quality, high availability software
- Add your ideas and input to innovative software solutions
- Apply and expand your skills and knowledge through training and collaboration
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with scope for increasing responsibility and to grow your skills across a wide range of software.
Product training will be given by our experienced team to get you up to speed.
You will have solid demonstrable experience in and understanding of the following skills:
Bespoke Gaming System Software Skills – at least one of:
- Assembly (68000)
Microsoft PC Gaming System Skills - one or more of the following:
- Web Back End e.g. - Web Services, REST
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Automated testing e.g. - Specflow, NUnit, Selenium or similar
ECM has a strong team culture encouraging collaboration and collective ownership.
- Thrive working collaboratively on a range of projects
- Join in constructive feedback and advice loops with team members
- Contribute to the full project lifecycle from design & planning, through implementation to final testing and deployment
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed requirements to time, cost and quality standards
- Be well organised, self-motivated and flexible
- Take pride in writing clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Competitive salary plus benefits, experience dependant
- Pension scheme supported with professional financial advice
- Group Bonus scheme, Life & Sickness insurance
- Up to 28 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Flexible working hours including options for occasional home working
- Positive, modern, open and friendly working environment
- Rural setting in landscaped grounds with on-site car parking
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.