Accounts Assistant - 
- 9 Broadgate, Chadderton, United Kingdom
Playtech PLC is the world’s leading supplier of systems and content for the online gambling industry with other 5,000 employees worldwide. Playtech provides a complete solution for the management of omnichannel gambling across a range of verticals (casino, sports, poker and bingo) and is committed to supporting responsible gambling and protection of vulnerable players.
Our Manchester office (M60 J21), is the home of Neon, the world’s fastest-growing system for bricks-and-mortar casinos. Neon’s prestigious international client base includes:
- SBM Monte Carlo (operator of the legendary casinos in Monaco)
- Sun International (South African operator of some of the world’s leading integrated resorts)
- MSC Cruises (operator of 15 high-end cruise ships with onboard casinos)
- Grosvenor Casinos (55 UK casinos connected to a central system hosted in Microsoft Azure)
- Olympic Casinos (Eastern Europe’s largest casino operator with over 100 casinos in 6 countries)
We continue to grow rapidly despite the devastating effect of COVID-19 on our industry and are currently expanding and reorganising to establish Neon as the global market leader. Alongside our Manchester office, we have teams in Nice, Nova Gorica, Ho Chi Minh City, Johannesburg and Buenos Aries which each serve the local market
Working for Playtech
We operate a people first approach to our business and are highly focused on providing our team with the tools they need to excel. The team work hard and smart, investing their time and expertise in an environment which provides the freedom to express themselves and innovate.
About the Role
- Due to the international expansion of the company a role has opened up as an Account’s Assistant to the Financial Controller.
- This is very much a hand’s on role dealing with a number of companies / branches in our ERP system and the associated accounting.
- The role is varied and will deal with sales, purchases, expenses and possibly payroll.
- ERP system – SAP would be ideal, but other systems would be considered.
- Proficient in use of the usual MS products: Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams etc.
- Experience of an expense approval system.
Experience & Skills
- At least 4 years’ experience working on an ERP system.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hitting month-end timetables.
- Common sense and being hands on. Team player.
- Taking ownership and challenging costs.
- Working with employees at all levels and various departments.
- AAT part / fully qualified.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with multiple companies / branches in our SAP ERP system.
- Raising Purchase Orders ensuring we are in budget and goes to the correct account code and cost centre.
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and understanding variances.
- Sale’s invoicing and assisting with debtor collection.
- Processing expenses including credit cards.
- Accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Possible payroll exposure.
- Admin associated with the above.
- Assisting with the year-end audit.
- Other ad-hoc requests.
Up to £30,000
- Private Healthcare,
- Life Insurance,
- Gym Membership,
- 25 Days Holiday
- Cycle to Work
- Annual Season Ticket Loan