Software Test Automation Engineer (IMS) 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds.
The Information Management Solution (IMS) is an all-embracing management system, designed to support the operation of Playtech’s entire product portfolio. It provides all the elements of an operational infrastructure in a full end-to-end solution and affords operators total command over all aspects of maintenance, configuration and administration. The IMS gives the tools for advanced player management, CRM, risk-management, a gateway to payment processing, performance analysis, and effective marketing and communication.
Compatible with multiple languages and currencies, the IMS is the leading management system in the gaming industry. It provides the ultimate comprehensive tool kit, monitoring player activity from the player’s first click on an affiliate’s banner, continuing through download, registration, deposits, play and withdrawal.
Playtech IMS is looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to join IMS Bulgaria team. As such you will ensure high quality of delivery for critical business functions through design, development, and integration of test automation frameworks as well as participation in the actual software development.
Working in a creative and fast-paced environment, the Software Test Automation Engineer will collaborate with a cross functional team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers, business analysts and system engineers to enforce quality deliverables. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software automations.
- Participate in the software research and development activities.
- Adhere to and follow established software and software automation development standards and procedures.
- Provide support to business functions through the development and maintenance of automation framework for applications thereby maintaining quality standards.
- Collaborate and participate in peer code and design reviews.
- Analyze business and system requirements to design automation plans, develop automation scripts, setting up test environment and analyzing test results.
- Contribute software automation expertise to multiple projects and ensure that specifications are met.
- Collaborate with development teams and other stakeholders to understand the applications to provide good automation coverage.
- 3 to 4 years of directly related experience.
- Good knowledge of OOD/OOP and software engineering best practices
- Proficient in at least two (2) of the following: Java 7+, .NET, Bash, Ruby or Perl.
- Experience with software automation in an agile environment and automation testing frameworks as Junit, TestNG and Selenium or other
- Designing/implementing end to end custom automation frameworks.
- Experience with automated load testing using various frameworks as Jmeter or other.
- RDBMS experience (i.e, Oracle, MySQL).
- Experience creating unit and/or integration tests for software components.
- Experience with API testing requiring knowledge of SOAP, REST or Web Services testing.
- Knowledge of GIT, GitLab, or Subversion (SVN)
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo & Jenkins).
- Strong technical documentation experience.
- Knowledge of application security concepts.
- Previous experience in building test automation projects
- Knowledge about Agile/Scrum development process
- Adaptability to work environment changes.
- Demonstrates excellent ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent analytical/critical thinking skills
- Self-organization skills
- Motivation to learn new things.