Sports Betting Trainer
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
Playtech offers a fantastic opportunity for a Sports Betting Trainer to join our international Academy squad and be a part of our ground-breaking training and education team based in central London, playing a pivotal part of our Learning team. In this role, you will be responsible for training our employees and customers on our Sports products.
About Playtech Academy:
Playtech Academy is Playtech’s leading education powerhouse. We develop and deliver trainings to our employees and customers alike among other activities such as our Academy roadshows. We are located in London and Gibraltar, and we are very enthusiastic with what we do! We always strive to improve our deliveries and reinvent our services, wherever possible.
About this Role:
Our new Sports Betting Trainer (aka “Academy Coach”) will be responsible for educating customers and employees on our Sport platforms. In addition to spending time in classrooms (virtual ones also!), you will also create online resources such as tutorials, storyboards, articles etc. Being part of the Academy team, we expect this role to become the master of Sports and develop the main knowledge hub for this product.
What Will You Do?
- Deliver online, interactive webinar based public training on a regular basis
- Deliver on-site tailored training when required, this will involve travelling abroad
- Provide expert input/feedback on courseware development
- Create recorded training videos
- Maintain knowledge of new features and details on continuous releases
- Remain informed of and maintain proficiency with company products
- Identify new training requirements and methods of delivery
Here’s what we need you to have:
- Passion for Sports and a good understanding of the Sports betting industry
- Proven experience in Sports Betting operation (i.e., Customer Support, Service Desk, Product).
- We are looking for those who know what free bets are but can also setup one themselves quite quickly.
- Experience in delivering interactive, web-based training
- Experience in delivering face to face group and individual training
- Experience of training in the use of complex, multi-application systems
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages a plus
You’ve Been Told You Are:
- Charismatic –you can easily make a connection and engage students
- Stimulating- can deliver technical content and keep your audience awake
- A good listener – you are on the frontline and dealing with customers; we need you to listen for their true requirements and future needs
- Funny- an expert storyteller
- Team player and yet you can work independently
- Quick study
The Ultimate Candidate Has a Working Knowledge of:
- WebEx / Zoom communication platforms
- MS Office (PPT Wizard and Word Guru)
- Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign and Acrobat
- Marketing and CRM is a plus
Our new central London hub in Holborn, just minutes from Oxford Street and the famous West End, houses more than 300 employees, bringing all the Playtech London teams together under one roof for the first time. We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including a brand new communal area, with games including pool, table football, table tennis and video games.
Our regular benefits include free cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and soft drinks, plus regular Friday drinks, Summer and Christmas parties and lots of other social events. Playtech also offers various other benefits after a full year of service.
When you join Playtech, you join a global family!