Software Release Engineer (DevOps)
- Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn, Estonia
Playtech Bit and Deployment Team is looking for a full-time Software Release Engineer (DevOps). Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You...
- Will be responsible for timely releases of software products
- Will be creating and maintaining a continuous integration process
- Will be designing and developing automated product deployment mechanisms
- Will be troubleshooting and analyzing failures in the existing systems
- Will be the person who continues maturing the existing processes towards a full continuous delivery
- Will be closely working together with project managers, developers, QA engineers
Your unlimited powers. You...
- Understand software release life-cycle and agile development principles
- Desire to learn and implement new technologies
- Have experience with scripting or programming languages (Batch, Shell, Python, Java, AutoIT, C#, C/C++, etc.)
- Have knowledge about command-line tools (Windows, Unix) and source control systems (SVN, Git)
- Own strong communication and problem-solving skills
- You are determined to get results
- Are not afraid to ask many questions
You'll get extra points for...
- Having experience with build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle, Bitbucket, Ansible, Kubernetes, Quickbuild, Hudson)
Our unique attributes. We…
- Are a supportive, experienced, and friendly team of 5 members who welcome you in an international and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
- Give a possibility to start your own project in the technology of choice
- Have a work culture that allows flexibility
- Offer lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth with a variety of tools in different technologies and areas:
- Software release automation (Maven, Gradle, Quickbuild)
- Web applications (Java, Python, Shell, Groovy, Nexus)low-level scripting for embedded systems (AutoIT, batch)
- Continuous-integration and test automation (Java, Selenium)
- Continuous delivery and deployment (Linux administration, Shell, Quickbuild)
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind. Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them. With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S BIT AND DEPLOYMENT TEAM
We are the team that makes sure software is compiled, packaged and delivered to the customer on time. We oversee the release life-cycle from the developers’ commits through to deployment to our customers’ production estates around the world, making the process painless, reliable and automatic.