Brand and Communications Manager
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech‘s HR team is looking for a Brand & Communications Manager (maternity leave replacement).
Press play and design communication messages & image of a top employer in the IT industry!
Your influential mission. You..
- Will be taking ownership of the internal and external communications domain
- Will be generating creative ideas and action plans on employer branding
- Will be leading and executing different projects and events
- Will be working closely with our partners in event and marketing agencies
- Will be crafting messages to deliver brand awareness to a wide audience
- Will be playing a vital role as the face and voice of Playtech in media and at collaborative events
Your unlimited powers. You..
- Have education or demonstrated experience in communications, journalism or employer branding field
- Have great interpersonal skills with the ability to engage people and bring communities together
- Have excellent communication skills both in English and Estonian, proofreading competence and high attention to detail
- Are not new to multitasking – switching between different topics and domains comes naturally to you
- Are independent, persistent and willing to take the initiative
- Are a team player, capable of managing and coordinating work groups
Our unique attributes. We..
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Offer an opportunity to shape communication and employer branding domain in one of biggest software development companies in Estonia
- Offer you the freedom create your work environment
- Offer variety – no day is the same
- Value active lifestyle and flexibility
- Have supportive colleagues that help you settle into the new role
- Provide neat benefits & bonus system
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world, and Playtech is proudly one of them.
But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we
don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a
supportive and motivated community, and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S HR TEAM
Our team is focused on building and shaping the employer of choice in Estonia. Our days are full of creativity, professionalism, positivity, dedication to give our best to every employee in the company. Team spirit and can-do attitude helps us with even the most challenging project or task. We can provide that you will never get bored with us.