Network Security Engineer 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join the global security team. The Network Security Engineer has direct impact on the resilience and security of Playtech networks across the corporate and production IT environments. The Network Security Engineer manages network security tools, administer the network configuration to assure the security posture and baseline and work with the relevant teams to review and find gaps with any network outline and design in terms of the security policies and standards.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on implementation, administration and maintenance of network security controls
- Identify weak or missing security controls and vulnerabilities on the network domain and work to resolve them with the right risk owners
- Lead migration of existing and new sites and integration into Playtech network security standards
- Collaborate with Business, R&D and IT teams and serve as a subject matter expert on network security topics.
- Assist Security Operations with response and investigate potential security incidents on network level.
- Support questions and evidence collection from internal and external audits, as well as documentation about network security standards and policies
- Technical knowledge of general infrastructure, networks, and systems with focus on security aspects.
- Advanced understanding of routing and switching protocols and products (network management certifications like CCNA/CCNP/etc. are appreciated)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Firewalls, Web content filtering, IDS/IPS, SSL-VPN (firewall management / engineering certifications like CCSA/CCSE/et. are appreciated)
- Passion about the cyber security domain and capability to map a network environment into the required steps for secure it (threats, mitigation, and protection of large and complex infrastructure environments)
- Strong self-education skills, striving to learn new technologies, tools and methodologies and staying up to date with most recent security capabilities
- Experience working with Network Access Control (NAC) systems
- Experience with firewall governance and central management tools (Tufin, AlgoSec, etc.)
- Experience working with DDoS and Users VPN solutions
- Experience in technology, infrastructure, engineering, architecture, and security in a medium/large global enterprise
- Being able to plan, design and roll out security solutions with high level of independence
- Having strategic thinking, seeing several steps ahead and avoiding obstacles
- Security management certifications (CISSP/CISM/etc.)
- Network Security Engineer has the authority to initiate, plan, define and perform any and all tasks, assignments and processes, described in the “Role and Responsibilities” section of this document, to fulfil the responsibilities associated with CSO / Head of Information Security position.
- The authority of Network Security Engineer is sanctioned by Playtech’s Head of Information Security / CSO, and derives from the formal approval of the role definition and establishment process.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.