Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Playtech IMS is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join IMS Bulgaria team. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing and programming applications and performing initial testing of the solutions.
Working in a creative and fast-paced environment, the Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with a cross functional team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers, business analysts and system engineers to enforce quality deliverables. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Review and estimate software requirements documents
- Design solutions, program applications and perform initial testing of the solutions
- Conduct and participate in code and peer reviews
- Shares knowledge with the other team members
- 3+ Years of proven experience as Software Engineer
- Passion about programming and dealing with complex multiplatform solutions
- Expert knowledge of Java programming language
- Very good knowledge of OOP and Java frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Apache Software Foundation
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Experience with version control systems: GIT
- Experience with Maven, profiling tools and unit testing
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix shell
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in PL/SQL
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge about Agile/Scrum development process
- Motivation to learn new things
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office