Software Developer In Test
- 71 High Holborn, London, United Kingdom
BetBuddy, part of Playtech Plc (PTEC: LSE), is a RegTech solution provider that has rapidly become the go-to offering that is helping the gaming industry meet stringent consumer protection regulatory requirements. BetBuddy applies state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that enables operators to automatically assess consumer risk at high volume and velocity.
BetBuddy was acquired by Playtech, the world's largest gambling software supplier, and we are now looking for talented professionals to help us grow our business within the Playtech family, as we develop our solution to its next stage of evolution in the major regulated markets in the world.
The successful SDET will have:
- Strong experience programming in Java/Python
- Experience with (or strong knowledge of) automation infrastructure e.g. Jenkins,
- Created and maintained scalable and robust Test Automation Frameworks
- Designed and implemented Automation tests (Java, Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, StormRunner, LoadRunner, Selenium, Charles, Postman or similar technologies)
- Experience of setting up and maintaining testing environments
- Very strong understanding of HTTP Headers, RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience of test / defect management systems e.g. JIRA
- Experience of Test Automation processes, tools and managing Continuous Integration
- Experience of load generation tools
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications
- Experience of working with Cloud platforms Azure/AWS/GCP
- Ability to work in a team and interact enthusiastically with others
- Comfortable different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc)
- A clear understanding of test pyramid.
- Strong practical experience and understanding of writing test scripts using BDD syntax.
- Experience using Cucumber, ReadyAPI, StormRunner, LoadRunner, Selenium, Charles, Postman or similar technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Microservices architecture pattern
- Knowledge of data pipelines
- Good understanding of BigData and ML concepts
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in a QA role
- 2-3 years of experience in a senior QA role
- Extensive experience in software application testing
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Will work with developers to ensure meaningful automated tests are delivered and that appropriate test techniques (ATDD/TDD) are being applied.
- Defines the Agile test strategy and vision for the delivery of applications.
- Defines, measures and reports on standards that track test quality.
- Accountable for the automation framework and for achieving the correct test outcomes
- Accountable for Governance over the Test process, ensuring the agile teams implement and follow good automation processes
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.