Senior Information Security Engineer 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
- Providing direction and solutions for security threats.
- Enforcing security policies and procedures concerning production infrastructure.
- Mitigating found vulnerabilities in production environments.
- Ensuring timely and adequate response to threats/alerts including off-hour support.
- Ensuring that necessary controls and processes exist to appropriately correlate and assess security events.
- Evaluating new technologies for improving security and network performance.
- Designing new security and network solutions.
- Improving security controls and safeguards according to new threat agents.
- Improving, Supporting & Conducting security controls and safeguards according to new threat agents.
- Risk assessment and analysis.
- Participating in systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate technical security policies and technology across all layers.
- 5+ Years of proven experience as Network Engineer / Security Engineer
- Strong technical background in infrastructure security.
- Networking knowledge – CCNP or equivalent.
- Strong Windows and Linux knowledge – o/s hardening and auditing experience.
- Firewall and Network encryption design and maintenance experience.
- Experience with Remote Access solutions as well as network access control.
- Strong soft skills - Ability to lead infrastructure teams (o/s, networking, storage, db etc.) and help them understand the importance of the security aspect, and to be able to speak with them at the same level of knowledge in their fields.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office