UX/UI Casino Designer 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
As a Casino UX & UI Designer your main duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Working with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and any additional internal and external stakeholders, as the main point of contact for design requirements and preparing design specifications/acceptance criteria.
· Propose, elaborate and implement new concepts and designs
· Optimize existing user interface designs, functionality and features
· Develop wireframes and prototypes that succinctly illustrate user journeys, content structure / hierarchy and navigation to create compelling and empathetic user experiences
· Conduct user research, gather requirements and study usage to provide recommendations in written and visual form, backed up with the rationale behind them.
· Map and trial various user experience integrations before implementing
· Communicate with product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
· Develop design requirements which strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
· Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements to create prototypes for new product ideas
· Conduct an ongoing user research and focus groups
· Participate in Team Ceremonies such as Daily Stand-Ups, System Demo’s and Retrospectives – as the person responsible for design requirements and acceptance criteria.
· Contribution to our Casino Product Vision & Roadmap – your passion for product and providing an exceptional customer experience, particularly for mobile/web product features, UX & UI and developing innovation should be conveyed as product feature proposals for our roadmap.
· Working with wider teams – in order to understand customer behavior, business drivers, product needs, product strategy and business requests/cases you will be expected to work with wider teams and translate these requirements into stories within our Casino Product backlog.
· Champion Innovation – you will be expected to research, define and recommend Casino Product specific innovation of new technologies and features which will enhance our current offering and improve customer experience.
Experience in UX & UI design within the gaming industry:
· A robust understanding of Casino customer needs and the European customer landscape
· Ability to discuss and explain design options
· Detail oriented
· Expert Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
· Experience in defining design requirements both for technical and user requests in the context of software and application development.
· Good attention to detail; you must be able to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
· Excellent presentation and documentation skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Strong relationship management skills
· Experience of working with product teams to produce high quality UX & UI artefacts
· Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
· Must be self-driven and able to work within a fast paced and dynamic organisation
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.