DevOps Team Leader
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
In 2015, our Kiev office was listed in the top 25 most popular offices in the world by Office Snapshots, a leading online resource for the global design community.
Located in Gulliver’s bustling business centre, the office boasts stunning panoramic views along the entire parameter of the building and houses a modern interior with maximum light while feeling cosy and inviting at the same time.
The concept of the office style was developed by architecture experts, the SoEsthetic Group, who designed our comfortable reception areas, spacious game zone, two kitchens per floor and the exceptional view across the beautiful city.
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/18717
Watch us on YouTube youtube.com/c/PlaytechChannel
• Resolve most complex DevOps tasks
• Lead the team of Product Operations engineers
• Comprehensive audit of the existing service management processes and improvement planning
• Establish key operational performance indicators and plan
• Provide immediate respond for any alert
• Liaise with SL1/SL3, 3rd parties and internal stakeholders
• Provide regular reports to direct manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer or SL3 support engineer, 1+ years’ of leading/management experience
• Strong understanding of ITIL framework. Hands-on experience of working with production with zero tolerance to any errors
• Strong experience in Unix, Docker, CM tools (Ansible, Puppet), CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins), Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud), Orchestration (Kubernetes, Nomad)
• Experience in writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
• Experience of working with monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios/Sensu) and logging solutions (Elastic Stack, Splunk)
• Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are all essential in this role
• Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
• Fluent English
As a plus:
• Experience in support of web applications with micro services architecture
• Akka cluster management and monitoring
• NoSQL database support (Couchbase), NGINX server management
• Programming skills in Python/Bash
• Experience working in a global, multilingual organization
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.