QA Engineer (Casino) 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
Our Casino team is currently looking for a QA Engineer.
**This is a temporary position for up to 2 years maternity leave cover.**
The hired person will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking part in QA processes, reading and analyzing requirements;
- Creating and executing test plans and test scenarios for functional and non-functional testing of Casino games’ back-end;
- Testing client-server integrations and analyzing logs;
- Describing and reporting defects;
- Ensuring the overall quality of the product;
- Collaboration with the rest of the team members.
- At least 1 year professional experience in QA and understanding of development cycle;
- Good knowledge of Windows and Unix platforms as well as PC environment;
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, procedures and tools;
- Good knowledge of software development standards;
- Understanding of OOP principles, DB theory, algorithms;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Basic knowledge in Automation (Java preferred);
- Passion for software technologies and quality;
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Good command of English language (spoken and written);
- Initiative and enthusiastic person with critical and pro-active thinking.
- Experience with version control systems: SVN, GIT;
- Experience with continuous integration tools: Bamboo, Jenkins.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that given the current circumstances, the interview process will be held remotely, through virtual conference tools.