Graphic Designer 
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
**This is a temporary position for up to 2 years maternity leave cover.**
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Poker team. The hired person will:
- Work together with Product and Development teams in designing and developing the new features and functionalities of our software products;
- Customize and support our software products for different brands;
- Create high quality designs, wireframes, prototype and UI-kits;
- Work with Version control systems and JIRA.
- Experience as graphic designer, preferably in a software development company;
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe XD;
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, UI-kits and design systems;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Self-organization and adaptability to a dynamic workflow;
- Very creative and passionate for high quality products;
- Team player.
- Good knowledge of Illustrator and After Effects;
- Experience in creating UI animations;
- Understanding of Agile software development;
- Experience in working with Version Control Systems and JIRA;
- Familiar with HTML and CSS;
- Good Drawing skills;
- Knowledge of Poker game rules and/or experience with online Poker software.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by attaching your CV and design portfolio.