Junior Web Site Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
The Junior Web Site Manager is responsible for assisting the Site Manager in the delivery of first class content creation and site maintenance for all brands. The Junior Web Site Manager will be part of a small expert team who are tasked with producing engaging & effective online customer experiences across all web based platforms and devices.
Your routine tasks will include but will not be limited to:
• Daily content configuration and web publishing for all brands
• Responsible for the delivery of general website content updates including text and image changes for all online platforms
• Scheduling and publishing content as per business requirements.
• Proofing, debugging, cross browser testing, to ensure pixel perfect execution of all web content
• Upkeep and maintenance of web platform content management systems
• Ensure the customer journey is seamless and to the highest quality across all devices.
• Testing of web platforms checking content to ensure, links, images and content are correct and fully functional
• Provide support for all content and CMS related issues.
• Maintain strong working relationships with all teams that brief work into the Web Content team.
In addition to the above the successful candidate will posses:
• Good working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and the ability to handcraft both.
• The ability to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop devices from design mock-ups
• Experience working with CMS platforms required (Liferay advantageous)
• Experience with Chrome Developer Tools, testing sites on mobile devices, identifying CSS issues
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]