BI Analyst 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
We are looking for a passionate BI Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The BI Analyst is responsible for conducting detailed analysis across a broad spectrum of customer management initiatives including campaign analysis, player segmentation, CRM optimisation, player lifecycle optimization. They will also monitor and report on performance.
The BI Analyst will successfully execute the following duties:
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Determine and report against key KPIs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities in order to add value
• Deep dive into complex data sets in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and drive the business forward
• Manage and deliver projects on tight deadlines
• Deliver stand-alone presentations giving insight on commercial challenges, requiring complex analysis using large multi-variable data sets, presenting results and recommendations to senior audience.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
• Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (MS SQL, MySQL etc)
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, Pandas, PowerBI, Tableau)
• Experience with CRM related analysis including customer segmentations, campaign analysis, costing and ROI calculations.
• Ability to deal with large volumes of numerical data.
• An interest in the Sports Betting/Gaming industry and a good understanding of our customers.
• Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks and work within project time lines.
• Works well both individually and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.