- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
Playtech Data Services & Reporting team is looking for a full-time QA Engineer.
Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You...
- Will be taking ownership of our QA processes and contributing actively in improving the way we work
- Will be performing testing activities in all stages of the software development life cycle
- Will be getting to know our product from inside out, becoming the foremost expert and the “go-to” person about it
- Will be part of building and testing unique reporting platform
- Will be testing integrations and analyzing data
- Will be taking part of our software development planning process
- Will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders and supporting them with your product knowledge
Your unlimited powers. You...
- Have excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures and an understanding of software development life cycle
- Have comprehensive hands-on experience in software testing
- Live and breathe statistics and data analysis
- Have good understanding of client-server applications
- Are familiar with databases and SQL
- Have the ability to quickly adapt and learn in fast paced environment
- Think of problems like puzzles and enjoy solving them
- Have excellent communication skills, you are proficient in English and Estonian languages
You'll get extra points for...
- Previous experience in accounting
- Advanced excel skills
Our unique attributes. We...
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Offer a smooth transition into your new role
- Provide everything you need for professional success
- Value active lifestyle & diversity
- Foster flexible working culture that supports achieving work/life balance
- Offer neat benefits package
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than an average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH IMS UNIT
The award-winning IMS (Information Management System) is the industry’s most compelling player management system and the power behind Playtechs entire product portfolio, providing the tools needed to run and manage every aspect of our online gaming operations.
Data Services & Reporting team builds solutions that make the stories that data tells us, come to life. We create reports for our customers to have precise and exceptional overview about all possible data. We develop modern and reliable ETL tools to provide huge amounts of data to data warehouses or to external systems. Our product allows all the data in Playtech to be structured and fast for querying.