Project Manager 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
Due to continued growth within the business we are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager.
Reporting into the Head of JV Projects, the Project Manager is responsible for the executing projects within time, budget, and scope. Based in Gibraltar and working with stakeholders around the globe you will be:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects both internally and external clients
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Record & mitigate risks / dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality &/or budget
- Developing high level and detailed project plans, assembling and coordinating project resources
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements and allocation.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Obtaining sponsor acceptance of project deliverables.
- Assisting with internal and external communication.
- Organising communication with stakeholder participating in the project.
- Experience in project managing large projects and/or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced working in the gaming industry
- Ideally posses a recognised project management qualification such as APM, PMI or Prince2
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC, Waterfall etc.
- Experience working with projects either in the USA or with partners from the USA is considered an asset
Who you are:
- You have the ability to lead project teams of various sizes and drive these to completion.
- You possess strong project management skills & a natural ability to work well within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High sense of responsibility & a can-do attitude and uses own initiative to manage on a day-to-day basis
- You flourish working in multidisciplinary teams and with diverse groups of people and opinions
We offer a competitive salary, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.