- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
In 2015, our Kiev office was listed in the top 25 most popular offices in the world by Office Snapshots, a leading online resource for the global design community.
Located in Gulliver’s bustling business centre, the office boasts stunning panoramic views along the entire parameter of the building and houses a modern interior with maximum light while feeling cosy and inviting at the same time.
The concept of the office style was developed by architecture experts, the SoEsthetic Group, who designed our comfortable reception areas, spacious game zone, two kitchens per floor and the exceptional view across the beautiful city.
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/18717
Watch us on YouTube youtube.com/c/PlaytechChannel
About the Role:
You will be engaged in:
- Designing and implementing reusable components
- Implementing pixel perfect UI/UX
- Working in ever changing gambling industry
This role is a chance to put your skills to test by implementing complex components for a large system using modern web technologies. You will need to design and implement both visual and logical components following existing guidelines and standards; working closely with architects and back-end developers to ensure the optimal protocol to bridge the gap between server logic and visual elements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release and maintenance
- Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model
- Help support the use of the delivered game components and tools
- Creating user documentation
- Assisting users with training and queries, if required
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Modern Web Development frameworks and languages
- AngularJS, ReactJS
- Grunt, npm, NodeJS
- Device compatibility
- Good understanding of browser optimizations
- Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test
- Additional Web Technologies
- JQuery, Less
- Jasmine, Mocha, AVA
- Phaser, PixiJS, WebGL, Canvas, CreateJS
- UX and Design
- Game industry experience
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.