Front-end Developer 
- Bayside Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 5,000 employees in 19 countries. Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier and partners with many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries and new entrants opening operations in newly regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
We are the pioneers of Omni-channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
The company has won numerous awards including the prestigious Gaming Intelligence Game of the Year award 2018 for its Age of the Gods games that includes slots, table games and live casino. Alongside our own cutting-edge gaming studios and content, we license some of the world's most popular brands from Hollywood studios including Warner Bros, consumer products on behalf of DC Entertainment, Paramount, Fox, NBC Universal, MGM and many more.
For additional information about Playtech and the Playtech Group of Companies, please visit www.playtech.com
Due to continued growth within the business we are currently looking to recruit a rock-star Front-end developer. Reporting to the Head of R&D Marketing and working on exciting marketing projects, this is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from some of the best in the industry in order to hone their development skills.
In order to excel in this role we're looking for someone :
- Webpack, babel, (Nodejs knowledge is a plus)
- UI framework as React, VUE, Angular
- CSS compiler as Sass, LESS
- BEM methodology best practices
- Markup languages HTML5, JSX
- WAI-ARIA accessibility best practices
- UI frameworks knowledge (Material UI or Bootstrap is a plus)
- Testing framework as JEST, MOCHA, JASMINE, R
- Distribution version control GIT
- NPM, YARN package manager
- Web developer tools as Chrome DevTools
- Build reusable code for future use
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed and scalability
- Employ a diverse selection of markup languages to design web pages
- Keep the brand consist throughout the whole design
In addition, you will plan and develop single page applications (SAP) with a focus on:
- Mobile-first design approach
- Consistent UI and enhanced UX following brand guidelines
- Speed and performance
- Cross-browser compatibility
We offer a competitive salary, private medical insurance, many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please reach out to [email protected]
Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.