- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech Bonus & Wallet team is looking for a full-time Software Engineer.
Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You...
- Will be developing server-side applications along with front-end interfaces for the management systems
- You will be writing automated tests
- You will be supporting already existing services and integrations
Your unlimited powers. You...
- Have good knowledge of Java programming language
- You have experience with UI building
- Embrace teamwork
- Speak and write good English
- Enjoy working in multicultural and diverse environment
- Are analytical thinker and always focus on finding solutions
- Strive for self-improvement and new knowledge
- You are determined to get results
Our unique attributes. We...
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Offer experience of large scale IT systems – our solutions have more than 200k concurrent users and handle more than 3 billion operations per week.
- Have a supportive & welcoming team
- Value active lifestyle and flexibility
- Offer comprehensive benefits and well-being package
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than an average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
The award-winning IMS (Information Management System) is the industry’s most compelling player management system and the power behind Playtech's entire product portfolio, providing the tools needed to run and manage every aspect of our online gaming operations.
Bonus & Wallet team is responsible for handling all monetary movements with the player's funds, Playtech's extensive bonus system and various integrations with external parties. „With the emphasis on the performance and regulatory compliance we create solutions that make it possible for Playtech to provide software to our customers for operating in different countries and markets. The services managed by Bonus and Wallet team power millions of users daily in their online gaming activities. As a software developer, you will design and implement tools that enable usage of user's funds for various operations and reporting of these usages at scale.“