- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
Playtech's IMS unit is looking for a full-time QA Engineer.
Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You…
- Will be learning the design and functionality of a world-class software platform
- Will be analyzing requirements, designing tests and carrying out product testing for new features
- Will be performing testing on different levels: from automating API tests to evaluating the usability of user interfaces
- Will be finding, localizing and reporting software defects and monitoring their progress
- Will be communciating daily with analysts, developers, architects
Your unlimited powers. You…
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are genuinely curious about how technology works
- Think of problems like puzzles – and enjoy solving them!
- Pay attention to the smallest details
- Take creative approach in solving technical problems
- Are curious and aren't afraid to ask questions
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Our unique attributes. We…
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Have smart and talented team, that offers support and guidance
- Offer professional challenges, proper training and knowledge sharing in agile work environment
- Work with innovative technologies
- Value active lifestyle and flexibility
- Offer neat benefits & bonus system
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world, and Playtech is proudly one of them.
But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we
don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a
supportive and motivated community, and work with the absolute best.
PLAYTECH'S IMS UNIT
IMS (Information Management System) is the innovation hub, the power behind Playtech's entire product portfolio, providing the set of tools needed to successfully run and manage every aspect of the whole Playtech system. It consists of many services like account service, wallet service, login service, bonus service, loyalty service, chat service, etc - most of which are developed in Estonia.