- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech Risk & Payments team is looking for a full-time Software Engineer. Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You..
- Will develop highly business-critical payment processing services and solutions.
- Will implement fraud detection and protection for our services.
- Will integrate our services with other internal and external systems using various integration patterns and communication technologies.
- Will modernize codebase by porting existing business logic to newer technology stack.
- Will maintain and improve internal tools, products and processes.
- Will ensure high availability and top performance of our services.
- Will fix bugs, debug issues, communicate with other teams and offer support for our services as part of a regular day in office.
Your unlimited powers. You..
- Have general understanding of software development processes and lifecycle.
- Have experience in development of client-server applications (Java, PHP).
- Know how to use basic Linux command line tools and write shell scripts.
- Have the knowledge of build and source control tools like maven and git.
- Are analytical, independent and results-oriented.
- Speak & write good English
You’ll get extra points for..
- Having experience with Docker ecosystem.
Our unique attributes. We..
- Are a global IT powerhouse
- Influence the entire gaming industry
- Offer scale and unique challenges that are specific for payments and risk management field.
- Have a supportive and friendly team
- Value active lifestyle and diversity
- Provide tools for personal and professional growth
- Have work culture that allows flexibility
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than an average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community and work with the absolute best.
The award-winning IMS (Information Management System) is the industry’s most compelling player management system and the power behind Playtechs entire product portfolio, providing the tools needed to run and manage every aspect of our online gaming operations.
Risk & Payments team is a part of the IMS unit responsible for transferring a huge volume of money in and out of Playtechs systems. "We do it by integrating with external providers, banks, and payment gateways. As financial operations are strictly regulated, we also get to build a system that does the work of cyber detectives - detecting and blocking fraudulent actions, preventing money laundering, detecting stolen or misused credit cards, and so on."