Technical Solutions Engineer
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech’s products and services there are around 5000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
Follow us on Instagram goo.gl/HF1Ho5
Watch us on YouTube goo.gl/TnZDVK
As an Information Solutions Engineer, you will ensure stability and optimization of our mission-critical enterprise information systems. You will work with diverse teams across our branches in Europe, in order to deliver an advanced information solutions, intended to streamline development processes and to increase the productivity of Playtech employees. The ideal candidate can cover coordination between stakeholders and to take a significant part in technical implementations.
Required skills and competencies:
- At least 2 years of experience in the software configuration management field.
- Experience with virtual environments (Windows Server)
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communication and planning skills, ability to work independently.
- Organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Quick learner and technical problems solver.
- Ability to research and to evaluate new technologies and solutions.
- Good spoken and written English is a must have
As a plus:
• Experience with Atlassian Applications or ServiceNow platform will be a big plus
• Experience with setting up continuous integration tools
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.