HR Generalist (Intern)
- Vanemuise 7, Tartu, Estonia
...is one of the four unicorn companies in Estonia. Founded 20 years ago as a start-up, we are now a leading pioneer in the gaming and tech industry by operating in more than 17 countries and having approximately 6000 employees in our community. In Estonia, more specifically in Tallinn and Tartu, we are about 700 people strong, covering mostly business and product development key areas.
PLAYTECH'S HR TEAM
Our team is focused on building and shaping the employer of the choice in Estonia. Our days are full of creativity, professionalism, positivity, dedication to give our best to every employee in the company. Team spirit and can-do attitude helps us with even the most challenging project or task. We can promise that you will never get bored with us! If you are bright minded, self-starter and passionate about people, then this is your chance to give rise to your career!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Offer everyday support to our HR Generalists in assuring best employee experience to our people in Playtech
- Manage different HR systems and documentation
- Support onboarding & offboarding processes
- Help with executing welfare projects, such as organizing office & sports events, organizing gifts
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
- Great verbal & written Estonian and English skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude and a positive mindset
- Being a people-person and problem solver
- Strong attention to details
- Education in the field of HR is beneficial
- Paid internship for 4 months (with flexible start date)
- A real HR experience in one of the leading technology companies
- A personal mentor and opportunity to learn from a team of true professionals
- International and multicultural work environment
- Culture that allows flexibility
- Great benefits and lots of events that make you feel part of an awesome community
- Office with a modern vibe in Tartu city center (and a possibility to visit our Tallinn office in Ülemiste city)
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV and an answer to the question “Why HR field is for you?”
Applications are open until February 27th.